Monday, November 13, 2006

Images of Thailand

Okay, finally, some pictures of my wonderful trip to Thailand.

Firstly, an elephant.



Next, something Thai people love - shiny stuff. This was, I think, in Wat Phra Kaeo.





Thirdly, how about a perfect Koh Tao sunset?






Some dogs cooling off after a hot, sweaty day.





Oh, and one more - a shadow on the water.




Want more? They're all on my flickr account.

I am an ace photographer.

I should add that to the special skills section of my CV. That and my pole-dancing experience, I would be impossible not to hire.

8 Comments:

Blogger mig bardsley said...

Fabulous Fran :) that is both a comment on the pictures and of course your talented self!
What little ears the elephant has! Did you actually sit on one of those things? It looks...less secure than a saddle!

14/11/06 12:02 am  
Blogger Dave said...

Should there not also be photos of the pole dancing on Flickr?

14/11/06 8:57 am  
Blogger frangelita said...

Dave: No.
Mum - didn't go on the elephant because it looked a bit sad.

14/11/06 2:34 pm  
Blogger Annie said...

They are great pictures.

14/11/06 10:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elephants always look ad - but they look better if they are roasted and eaten!

15/11/06 12:23 am  
Blogger CT said...

Oooh lovely!

15/11/06 11:35 am  
Blogger Wyndham said...

You've bought my memories of Thailand from earlier this year flooding back - I want to go again! Bah.

16/11/06 4:02 pm  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

you ARE an ace photographer! I loved those shots.

23/11/06 7:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home