Thursday, October 12, 2006

We're off to see the wizard!

My dad used to sing this when we were off on holiday. Or, occasionally, going into the garden or upstairs.

In this occasion the wizard in question is probably some smiley Thai person who provides you with a surprisingly innocuous dish which turns out to be liquid fire.

Yes indeed, Friday 13th is drawing near so naturally me and HF are getting on one of those big shiny things that flies. And going to Thailand. Yay! Where there has just been a severe weather warning due to an excessively heavy monsoon season. So a bit damp then.

I think I've packed everything - apart from my phone, which is currently charging in readiness, and my contact lenses which are gently resting in my eyes. The best place for them, if you ask me. Oh, and my alarm clock which is going to be slightly necessary in the morning.

HF is being characteristically grumpy about the slight risk of coup action, being washed away, having drugs stowed mysteriously and surprisingly up his bottom. Me, I think it's going to be fab.

Yay again!

I might blog, as there are internet cafes every five yards in Thailand, but then again, I might be too busy drinking cocktails and eating curries while showing off my newly wee tum in a fetching camouflage bikini (it's really a lot nicer than it sounds).

More on that story later.

Oh, and yay!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Have a splendid time- see ya when you get back.

12/10/06 9:16 pm  
Blogger Dave said...

Yay indeed! Enjoy.

13/10/06 7:28 am  
Blogger Holly said...

Have a good hol Frangelita

13/10/06 12:17 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

have a good and safe and fun trip. Post pictures!

13/10/06 9:20 pm  
Blogger mig bardsley said...

Oh I wish I could have wished you a good time and safe journeys and all that.
Never mind, I did in my head.
Got the email by the way so I have all your travel info.
xx

21/10/06 8:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home