Saturday, November 25, 2006

Cerberus

I was walking in Ely the other day and I saw a two-headed labrador from a distance.

This confused me slightly.

Sadly, when I got closer, it turned out to be two virtually identical dogs standing next to each other with nothing moving apart from their heads.

It's a pity, I bet there's money in a two-headed dog.

Anyway. I've been rather lax about posting recently but hopefully I will be a bit better soon.

I'm a bit knackered right now, having had a blinding night out followed by an 8am start for gymnastics coaching, plus I am being drawn into the world of the delectable Captain Jack Sparrow.

So I think I'll go.

More on that story later.

3 Comments:

Blogger mig bardsley said...

A two headed dog with money in it would really be something!
Let us know if you see any:)

30/11/06 12:33 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

i saw a lab without a head.

sick, very sick.

i will not make such joke again. 100x

30/11/06 2:25 pm  
Blogger Dave said...

I'm very glad that, although you've been rather lax about posting recently hopefully you'll be a bit better soon.

1/12/06 8:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home