Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Swearing, baking and jewellery (not necessarily in that order)

I have had a few (well, two) queries about my jewellery dummy. It seems that outside of the enlightened county of Suffolk, not so many people are aware of this stupendous space-saving device. So here is a picture.



BTW, for those of my readers who have a criminal background and enough of a brain to work out where I live, I hasten to add that none of the jewellery pictured is worth more than about £1. I just like shiny crap (like a magpie).

Oh, damn it, there may well be people reading this who have bought me some of the said jewellery. Crap is the wrong word. I should have said, they are purely of sentimental value. No precious metals or diamonds for me. That said, if anybody out there feels overburdened with extremely expensive jewels that they are dying to offload, I'm pretty sure I could find a home for it.

Here are some more muffins that I cooked. I know what you're thinking - that stone I've lost is going to creep back before I know it. I didn't eat them all you know, I gave most of them away.

On a subject which probably deserves a post all of its own, my entire office spent most of this time reading over a fairly exhaustive list of swearwords sent to us by management for reasons I don't entirely understand but will explain later. I'm not sure I've ever heard my boss return from the toilet and say, without introduction or explanation, "anal" before today.

On second thoughts, that's probably a good thing.

More on that story later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why oh why oh why oh why oh why
have I not got one of those jewellery dummy things? What a genis invention. Is its availability confined to East Anglia, do you know?

13/4/06 2:44 pm  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

I want to hear more about the swearing!!! :-)

13/4/06 9:05 pm  
Blogger frangelita said...

It is very cool. I have only seen them in this shop called Sherington's, I don't think it's a chain. I reckon they must be available somewhere.

14/4/06 8:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home