Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Some answers

A while ago, I posted some burning questions. I think it's about time I gave you some answers.

1. I still don't know. The holes are still there except now there appears to be a pile of unanswered mail on top of one of the piles of rubble.
2. Duo, in Newbury. I recommend them.
3. I prefer gay cowboy film. On second thoughts, I just wrote gay-boy. Is that better (oops, another question)?
4. No-one has admitted to it, but then, no-one has done it again. I do keep finding sweet wrappers in my bag after gym though.
5. Yes! I read it all the way through and I liked it! Next Dickens I intend to tackle - David Copperfield. Wish me luck.
6. No-one's said anything yet, and I am doing it less now.
7. Crane has gone. It was probably lifting stuff.
8. Bank pass book was handed in to bank. So I probably didn't put it somewhere safe, I dropped it. Maybe even in the bank?
9. Well, I spent the £24.99 and I haven't filed for bankruptcy yet. It's very cool, I may post a pic of it.
10. I still can't decide. But it will be olives that I eat tonight. They're cheaper and probably marginally better for you.

I doubt this will interest anyone. Never mind, eh?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Hurrah!

12/4/06 2:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home