Monday, March 20, 2006

Barcelona!

(Such a beautiful horizon)

I have always wanted to visit Barcelona since they had the Olympics there. It was the first games I was really aware of, largely because my dad used to go around singing the Pavarotti Barcelona song, which I still love, and also because I was quite into my gymnastics at the time and it was on the telly loads! Great!

Anyway, now I'm going. Me and HF are hopping onto an Easyjet flight bright and early tomorrow morning and I've got a new baggy case type thing which is blue with flowers on it and everything. Also, err, one of those fetching neck pillows that goes around your neck, for the whiplash, see. I'm not convinced it will actually work, but hey, it only cost £2.50.

As I'm going to be away for a few days, I thought I would treat you to some of the fascinating ways in which people have found my lovely blog.

Search terms included:

*clover tongue
*burnt my hand with chillies (I feel sorry for that one)
*unwashed grapes side-effects (Both of these migt have done better to have looked on the NHS website, but hey, I'll do what I can)
*capping tooth dentist (seriously, why would you look this up?)

And perhaps more bizarrely

*american girl gymnastics outfit - nope, don't have any of those
*family firm makes ceramic conkers

And my personal favourite:

*how is bonobo monkey cooked

If anyone has the answers to any of these, please let me know cos obviously someone out there wants to find out.

More on that story later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tabby Rabbit said...

Hello there - been busy but still lurking. Have a fabulous time and watch out for the Barcelona, er, muggers.

Looking forward to a full report when you get back! TR x

20/3/06 9:06 pm  
Blogger mig bardsley said...

Have a wonderful time and look after that neck!
Take pics of lovely Gaudi buildings! (have I spelt that right?)
xxx

21/3/06 1:58 am  
Blogger Tabby Rabbit said...

I can't find out how to cook bonobo monkey. I feel *such* a failure..

PS Perhaps it should read 'why' rather than 'how'??

22/3/06 7:17 pm  
Blogger starbender said...

Bonobo monkey is cooked
very, Very Carefully!
;]

24/3/06 4:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home