Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Burning questions

Here are today's burning questions...
1. Why has someone dug two large holes in the middle of a vacant shop premises in the town High Street?
2. Where should I get my hair cut?
3. Should we refer to Brokeback Mountain as the gay cowboy film or a cowboy romance?
4. Why did someone leave a small, tidy bag of rubbish on my desk this morning?
5. Is Bleak House going to be the first Charles Dickens book that I can actually read all the way through without hurling it at the wall in disgust and anger?
6. Is anyone at work logging the fact that I spend a fair portion of every day sneakily blogging?
7. What is that crane doing over there?
8. Where have I put my bank pass book and if I've lost it are they going to be a bit peeved that I'm asking for another one just a few months after I got the last one?
9. Can I afford to spend £24.99 on a really cool jewellery dummy?
10. Which are better, prawns or olives?

All answers (particularly inappropriate ones) welcomed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Fuckkit said...

1. Body disposal
2. Hairdressers
3. Refer to it as "dull"
4. Send an email round demanding to know.
5. Possibly
6. Probably
7. Lifting things
8. In a safe place
9. Yes, shopping is good for you
10. Prawns

Hope that helps :)

1/2/06 2:47 pm  
Blogger Dave said...

1. I'm looking into that one.
2. Have you tried the vacant shop premises on the High Street?
3. Yes.
4. Does the rest of the desk give people the impression that it is a tip?
5. Could be.
6. Yes.
7. Lowering things into a hole in a vacant shop floor.
8. In the other hole in the shop floor.
9. If you need to ask, then the answer is no.
10. Better at what? Prawns are better swimmers. Olives are better at producing oil.


ps. I was in Newmarket the other Sunday. It was a very silly distance to drive to do an hour's work.

1/2/06 5:11 pm  
Blogger mig bardsley said...

1. It wasn't me. Honest.
2. yes.
3. No.
4. Pass the parcel?
5. Depends if you've been watching the series.
6. Logging and lurking.
7. Nothing yet. But watch your step when you try to get into the office tomorrow.
8. That's a good question.
9. Get an intelligent one instead.
10.Is the Pope an elephant?

2/2/06 1:59 am  
Blogger starbender said...

I'll go for 6!
:o

2/2/06 3:59 am  
Blogger Donna said...

I want to know more about the jewellery dummy. I have recently started wearing cheap junky jewellery and need somewhere to store it, a jewellery dummy sounds interesting ....

6/2/06 12:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home