Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Lame half-assed excuse for a post

I know no-one ever does these unless they have nothing better to blog about, but I was checking my search terms and these are some of the most amusing I've had.

If anyone can answer point four, I would be keen to know.

  • gymnast
  • james cracknell bodyfat
  • pictures of stallion shagging a mare
  • why is it bad to put deep heat on straight after a strain
  • what fuse plug smeg
  • jujitsu throwing dummy
  • inside my head
  • tesco pepperonata
  • your images are being uploaded to blogger.
  • women and martial arts and accidentally kicked
  • cooking substatutions
  • juggle scarves seniors
  • naughty air stewardess
  • facilities inside the ice cream vans pictures
  • pot kiln public house berkshire
In other news, I have a spot at the base of my hairline which is driving me mad. And is quite sore. Oh, and I'm having my first blogmeet on Sunday. Wish me luck.

More on that story later

7 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

Accidentally kicked - oh dear... I suspect it's bad to put Deep Heat on after a strain because you'll smell all medicinal as well as being in pain, so you'll be doubly miserable.

13/9/06 2:02 pm  
Blogger mig bardsley said...

Because strains cause inflammation, or are inflammation?? or result from it????
And anyway, heat er, might inflame it!
Well it's something to do with inflammation anyway.
James cracknell? What's so special about his bodyfat?

13/9/06 10:23 pm  
Blogger Lorna said...

Good luck for Sunday, by the way!

14/9/06 10:38 am  
Blogger captain corky said...

Are you going to meet people that you talk to on your blog, or just random bloggers? Hi, I'm Keith by the way but you can call me Corky.

14/9/06 1:08 pm  
Blogger frangelita said...

Hi Corky, welcome.

It's a specific person who I talk to on my blog. I'm not ruling out meeting random bloggers on another occasion, after all they're a subversive invisible group infiltrating society. Or so I've heard.

14/9/06 1:25 pm  
Blogger Dave said...

Did I miss your article about a naughty air stewardess? Were there pictures?

16/9/06 8:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weirdly random as ever. These search terms are a good case study as to why you should never befriend anyone online, cripes!

19/9/06 10:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home