Friday, July 28, 2006

Daydreaming

Ever since I booked my flights to Thailand my mind is busy processing all the things we should be doing. I keep googling various beauty spots and picking up fabulous images that just make me want to go now!





These are all from Koh Tao, where I think we're going to stay for most of the time. How gorgeous is it? I can't believe I have to wait until October. Want to go now.

Instead, this weekend I get to go to a big family barbecue which could be interesting if the crazy unbearable heat/shocking electrical storms dance continues. I am also expected to sleep in a tent, so am just hoping that it's not pissing it down when we arrive to put it up. I am fairly convinced it won't leak, as I took it to Glastonbury last year where everything flooded - there were people carrying their tents away from newly created flowing rivers - and our little tent stayed water tight.

At least I will be allowed to use indoor washing facilities on this occasion. Well, I think I will, anyway, but who knows.

More on that story later.

5 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Yeah, it looks awesome. I will never go there though.

28/7/06 4:34 pm  
Blogger mig bardsley said...

You might be allowed to use the facilities...if you give me big hugs and straighten my back some more :)

30/7/06 12:04 am  
Blogger Dave said...

Thought I should say that your muffins were much appreciated on Saturday.

31/7/06 1:21 pm  
Blogger frangelita said...

I do make good muffins. And I hear I actually got to bowl, which was very brave scheduling on your part.

31/7/06 1:37 pm  
Blogger LC said...

I've been there lots and it is indeed awesome. Spent about a month there when I was backpacking and have been back a couple of times because it's just so nice.

1/8/06 3:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home