Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Things I like to do

I'm going to tell you about some of my subversive and possibly repulsive habits now.
I like to:
  • Make toasted sandwiches without buttering both sides of the bread
  • Eat cheddar cheese with a little bit of chocolate spread
  • Eat frozen sweetcorn - while it's still frozen
  • Lick the Marmite off the knife
  • Do sudden, explosive and inappropriate gymnastic manoeuvres in cramped nightclubs
  • Scrape food out of non stick pans with a metal spoon (sorry Urban Chick, copied that one from you)
  • Examine and pick my feet when folded over upside down in yoga classes
  • Fart in one room then leave so I can't be blamed for the heinous stench
  • Fold my tongue into a clover leaf shape just to freak people out (someone once told me only one in a million people can do this, I think that's a lie - but it is freaky)
  • Wear kinky shoes/underwear underneath my work clothes - just because I can
  • Take pens apart to see how they work then lose a vital component

I'm pretty sure there are many other freakish habits that don't come to mind right now. Please, share yours.

3 Comments:

Blogger Urban Chick said...

ok, you're going to have to post a snap of the clover-shaped tongue!

but eh? what's this about scraping food out of a non-stick pan? no can remember...

um, freakish habits...

will give it some thought and check back

9/2/06 11:08 am  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

that was that wild woman kellycat!

13/2/06 4:32 pm  
Blogger Tabby Rabbit said...

Cheddar cheese and chocolate spread? Recommended then?

I do that thing with pens too.

The only sudden and inappropriate manoeuvres I make in nightclubs tend to involve far too much alcohol, high heels and sometimes a set of steps.

15/2/06 7:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home