Sunday, January 29, 2006

On the heath

I took some really nice pictures today. I've been quite good, actually, I got up ridiculously early for a Sunday (before 10am!) and went to a gruelling hour's spinning class, where I was told our workout was based on a stage of the Tour de France where there are 21 (yes, 21) individual peaks where you have to sprint for 15 seconds before sitting down again for about a minute, then getting up again for the next one.

It was really quite hard to walk home afterwards.

Anyhow, after that impressive show of general healthiness, I went for a walk on the heath with other half. We walked all the way to the top and it was a lovely, sunny day (if cold) so I took my tiny digital camera and took some lovely pictures.

The camera made some slightly weird beeps at me. I wasn't too bothered, clearly the batteries were going but it gets powered through my laptop when you upload the pictures. Imagine my anger when I plugged it in and it said it had no pictures on it. So, if the battery runs out it loses all the pictures then. Just so you know, there were several really nice views of the town of Newmarket and a picture of a young man kite-surfing (I'm pretty sure that's what he was doing, anyway).

To make up for what I'm sure will be a huge disappointment to you (not being able to see the home of horseracing in all its glory), here's a picture of my cat Missy, looking furry and purry.

2 Comments:

Blogger mig bardsley said...

It shouldn't lose the pictures surely..Aren't they on a card?
but maybe if teh battery was going it just wasn't taking any?
Anyway Missy looks gorgeous, all kittenish :)

29/1/06 11:37 pm  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

Time to get a new camera methinks or at least write an angry letter to whoever makes the one you have now.

Cute cat :)

30/1/06 9:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home