Friday, January 27, 2006

Maggot

I just wrote a long, involved, post about how what people wear affects people's impressions of them.

Then I thought, this is really obvious and boring.

So instead I'm going to campaign for Maggot of Goldie Lookin' Chain fame to win Celebrity Big Brother.

Go Maggot!
(I touched his hand once, you know)

I would also just like to share - yesterday, I got my second unsolicited "have you lost weight" comment. Go Frangelita!

Also, Other Half told me, quite romantically I thought, that he had felt my bulges and they were definitely less bulgy. He is now recovering from severe concussion from a blow to the head....kidding.

I am loving the new clock which I have installed on my blog (tells the time and everything), courtesy of following a link from the beep's blog. I'm sorry, I'm feeling too lazy/thick to figure out how to link to him. I think it's www.beepola.blogspot.com There you go.

I am also loving the gay cowboy movie review on sex, money and html (link under blogs I like - yep, I'm that lazy today).

I guess I'd better just reiterate my main message - if you give a s*&t, vote Maggot for BB. Honestly, welsh gangsta rapping. Just makes me wet myself even thinking about it.

Go Maggot.

1 Comments:

Blogger mig bardsley said...

Love the clock! Maybe it's time I had a clock of my very own.
Maggots I'm not so sure about. will take refuge in known incompetance on the TV/IT management front.
People wearing impressions next time please?

27/1/06 10:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home