Monday, September 24, 2007

Just plain rude

Err, that's me. It has been a dreadfully long time since I last blogged. You (that's you, Mum, and Dave, who appear to be the only people still logging in) will be pleased to know that work and life seem to have picked up somewhat.

It was my birthday yesterday (woohoo) but I overcelebrated on Friday night (and have a purple knee to show for it - don't ask) so had a rather subdued weekend - although still very nice and consisting of lots of very yummy food.

I have decided that seeing as I can no longer claim to be in my early 20s, I am going to start acting grown up. Okay, maybe not that, but I am going to wear suits to work this week, just for the hell of it. This will probably make people think I am having interviews for other jobs. Ha!

Anyway, more on that story later.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello I'm new to blogging and found you by clicking from link to link, so it's not just Mum and Dave looking now. Hope the bruised knee isn't causing discomfort and a belated happy birthday.

24/9/07 2:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pardon me but I have regularly checked in too! Belated happy birthday!

24/9/07 4:52 pm  
Blogger Dave said...

Another belated happy birthday (did you join in my birthday celebrations last week?).

25/9/07 9:28 am  
Blogger mig bardsley said...

I had to think a minute there...are you sure you're not still in your early 20s?
I suppose you know. Only it doesn't seem possible to me. I'm only a nun. I mean mum.

25/9/07 10:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home