Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Bankruptcy

This may be the answer. I received a call from the bank today. I don't know why (it may be because they wanted me to see a man at the bank 'just to catch up' and I didn't go, having sent an e-mail a couple of hours previously) but I hedged that it was a bad time. I mean, when is it a good time to go?

Then, I got an email telling me that Tobago is going to be rather more expensive than I had bargained for.

I'm freaking broke. I mean, I can afford to live and all that - just - but like, buying stuff that isn't 100 per cent essential for food etc? Forget that.

AAArrrgh. I'm pretty sure that in the grander scheme of things, I'm actually not that badly off. Maybe I can manage to just live off cardboard for a while. And use vegetable oil to fuel the car... and feed the cat grass and bugs from the garden...

More on that story later.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, Tobago's off then is it?

5/9/07 8:28 am  
Blogger frangelita said...

Why do you think I'm so skint...? I will have to rely on my wits when I get out there though. Or fruit from the villa's garden.

5/9/07 10:28 pm  
Blogger mig bardsley said...

Take some marmite! Borrow a chicken when you get there?
Won't your friends feed you?
I expect the bank just wanted to offer you a loan. Don't take it! Borrow from your Mum! (we'll talk about the interest later :)

14/9/07 1:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home