Saturday, December 30, 2006

Pictures from my new tiny camera

This gift from HF (which I'm v excited about) is technically a video camera but as it only has enough internal memory to record 44 seconds and I am yet to buy one of them SD card things so at the moment I've mostly used it for pictures. Here are some...




See, now that shows the redness of the hair much better.



There was a lot of good hair going on at my parents' house on Christmas Day. Theirs isn't even dyed.

More on that story later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Congratulations on scoring the winning runs, too.

Hope the year goes out with a bang, and that 2007 brings you everything your heart desires.

31/12/06 8:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fran, I just wanted to say your new hair looks HOT, as do you my girl. (If I were Fran I would be shouting from the rooftops about how much weight I had lost...!) Also read your comments RE Christmas/Ipswich prossies - it was actually very touching.
Love you Loads, Susie x x x

31/12/06 12:51 pm  
Blogger mig bardsley said...

That is possibly one of the most beautiful people pictures I've seen all year. Susie's right (Hi Susie :)...hot hair. But also a stunning couple; very glossy gossip mag looking!

1/1/07 11:21 pm  
Blogger frangelita said...

Which pic, mum, the three heads of hair one?

Oh, and thanks anonymous Susie. Did you not hear me shouting? It was very loud.

2/1/07 12:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home