Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Floaty nonsense dress

I may have mentioned something about a certain floaty nonsense dress that arrived in my wardrobe courtesy of TK Maxx. Anyway, this is me wearing it before my friend's engagement party. I think it looks pretty cool.




Here are the whole gang of us all dolled up ready for said party, I think we all looked very respectable - but check out John who doesn't possess any trousers apart from jeans. I mean, come on. He still looks quite smart though, although I think HF is distinctly uncomfortable with his wandering hand on his back.




Oh, and here's a pic of a firework I took at a posh garden party thing with opera other music, fireworks and rather sadly, Land of Hope and Glory which makes me want to take a stick to all music making material to just SHUT IT UP. I took about eight pictures, this was the only one which came out. But it is quite pretty.



More on that story later.

Tags: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nonsense dress looks very floaty and very lovely.

Firework pic is extremely good.

Once purged for a month or so, Pimms is definitely the order of the day.

3/8/06 11:16 am  
Blogger CT said...

Ooh lovely dress. You look very chic.

3/8/06 6:53 pm  
Blogger Karen said...

I love the floaty dress - and the shoes look fab-u-lous.

3/8/06 10:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great frock, and impressive fireworks pic. They're a bugger to photograph, fireworks.

Glad the sparkly shoes got an outing, also...

4/8/06 10:46 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice pix! finally we see more.

they've been bugging me for mine for a while...

ahem...

6/8/06 4:02 pm  
Blogger mig bardsley said...

It is a gorgeous dress. And the shoes are utterly desirable :)

8/8/06 1:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home