Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Celebration time

Ladies and gentleman, commenters and lurkers, I would like you to join with me to celebrate the occasion of my 100th post.

It has taken me some seven months to get to this stage and to be frank, I have presented you with some terrible, self-indulgent drivel - as well as witty, incisive observations - in this time.

Some of you have got here because I strong-armed you into it by commenting incessantly on your blogs, others because you perhaps have a shared interest in weird stuff such as jewellery dummies.

Others have found me courtesy of our friends at Google.

To mark the special occasion, I shall publish a number of the things you can type in to Google to lead you right here - and I shall attempt to answer them all.

People have found me by looking for:

  • Wrestling throw dummy under $99 - sorry, don't know what this even is
  • Piano head mare - hmm, intriguing but there are no answers to that here
  • How to draw cute foals - I thought I explained this one already, I can't draw. At all. Go ask my mum, she used to make clay models of horses.
  • Man in a chicken outfit that will do stuff - provide the chicken outfit and £50 and I'm sure I can persuade my mate Will to sort you out.
  • Ceramic conkers - Why would you want these they would shatter as soon as you tried to play conkers with them?
  • Prader willis how does one look - Well, if I understand it right, fat.
  • Flange rude meaning - see also minge or muff (my personal favourites)
  • Inside the head of someone with anorexia - Is a place where I don't want to be.
  • Cheapskates club on oxford street in London - If you're a cheapskate you shouldn't be clubbing in London.
  • Little mermaid pain walking - Ha! I already answered this one! It's Hans Christian Anderson who said that every step she took on her magical feet would be agony.
  • Euphemisms for death - See previous post for a list of these.
  • Keyboard shortcuts heart smiley faces - As I said, I didn't write these down so I had to go through them again. But, a heart is alt 515 and a black smiley face is alt 258.

Let's hope you bonkers people keep finding me and providing such a wide variety of entertainment - it's like googlewhacking for the blog age.

Anyhow, I would like to invite all of you lurkers and commenters to say hello and wish me happy blog-day. You can even ask me a question if you like, you never know, I might answer it.

More on that story later.

9 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Happy 100th post Frangelita!! And I tried that Alt 258 and it didnt work...boo hoo!

10/5/06 8:18 pm  
Blogger mig bardsley said...

Happy hundred to you:)

Hey!!! I like it ☻

10/5/06 11:08 pm  
Blogger Dave said...

Yes, happy hundredth. I have to say you don't look a day over 50.

11/5/06 8:07 am  
Blogger Annie said...

Hello, I'm a lurker here. Happy blog day etc. I can't remember how I found you in the first place. Maybe via LC.

11/5/06 1:22 pm  
Blogger wetnailvarnish said...

I'm essentially a lurker but a lurker of the brave type, as I have thus far managed to comment once before.
Happy 100th blogday! Well done on making it to 100, you should feel proud.

12/5/06 1:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok then a question. Is it true that the best thing about Suffolk is the A14 to Cambridge? :)

12/5/06 10:15 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi there! congratulations. Not to let you down but i've heard somewhere that all good bloggers have some kinky Zebra sex in their google search.

Now you have one!!!

Congrats again.

13/5/06 1:41 am  
Blogger Liz said...

Hurrah! Have to say; Hans Christian Andersen had some serious foot sadism thing going on. the Little Red Shoes, the poor Little Mermaid, the bit in the Snow Queen with the splinters of ice, the nettles in the Wild Swans . . . excuse me while I go and find my Dr Scholl gel pads.

13/5/06 3:17 pm  
Blogger frangelita said...

Stowmarket rules ok - obviously, the best thing about Suffolk is I live there! Plus, there are lots of nice horsies.

15/5/06 2:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home