Friday, January 06, 2006

Big Brother & My Name is Earl

I must warn I may be about to start blogging obsessively about Celebrity Big Brother. I know I should be ashamed, but I'm not.

Highlights so far:
*Essex bimbo to Michael Barrymore and the former baywatch bint - What's a gynaecologist?
*Bloke from some band which had a number 1 in Japan and Jodie Marsh, to BB - Can you please tell us the names of all the people in here?
BB-Big Brother does not answer General Knowledge questions.

So, erm, what questions does Big Brother actually answer? Is it in fact that BB doesn't actually know any of these answers? Hmm, let's think on that one.

I have been going off the programme of recent years because the people are so objectionable in general. I know dozens of people who would be more entertaining to watch.

However, I just think it was genious putting Maggot from Goldie Lookin Chain in. First words - I'm just here to make up the numbers.
At least he's honest about it! When i was at glastonbury this year, I saw the Chain (twice) and Maggot did a bit of crowd pleasing and touched my hand. Sad to say it was rather cold and clammy.

Ok, scrap BB, I've just started watching My Name is Earl and I have seen, ooh, all of 2 minutes and I love it. Comedy sideburns, beercan tag,and inappropriate, big afro man. As in the afro was big, the man was actually quite slim.

Ooh, no, Earl got hit by a car. All this crap about women multi-tasking is clearly bullshit as here I was, about to put down my feelings about life, the universe and everything and instead I'm just blindly recording everything that I see.

Question - how come there aren't more tv presenters wearing hats in this country? And baseball caps don't count?

There should in fact be more hats generally. I am an advocate of people wearing top hats and canes to work, and "fascinators" down the shop. Sign up here to the "wear more hats" campaign.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kellycat said...

Most comedy genius lines include:

"No point running. I know where your mamma parks your home"

and

"I even showed him my good boob"

We cried laughing and have now done the series link thing on Sky+. This may well be the series that gets me over my Kath and Kim obsession.

7/1/06 1:07 pm  
Blogger surly girl said...

loved it. i want to watch it on a loop, forever.

10/1/06 10:10 am  
Blogger mig bardsley said...

I knew there was a good reason to have a lap top...so you can record your feelings about LTUAE and watch telly AT THE SAME TIME.

11/1/06 1:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home