Friday, November 11, 2005

Technical success!





I have shocked even myself. There is some kind of editing programme which I can play with these pictures on. So I have done. I shall also go back and rotate/improve a couple of the pix.

This is my sister, Ruth. She wanted to be an actress but became pregnant at 17. She's 21 now with a stunning three year old, my niece Summer. And her return to the job market has been rather successful as she is now restaurant manager at a posh bistro pub/restaurant ran by a celebrity chef. She's bloody good at it. But a wee bit scary (not to the customers, of course). I don't think I could work for her, but I am very very proud of her. I think she has found the perfect niche.

The reason I am including all these piccies is because a close family friend pointed out to me that virtually all the pictures of Ruth in the last three years are not pictures of Ruth. They are pictures of Summer with Ruth there too. So here are some I snapped, just of Ruth. As you can see she's rather beautiful too. Bitch (kidding).

The one whic clearly is not my sister and should have been the last picture but clearly isn't for reasons I don't entirely understand, is my big brother Adam. He's very good with computers. I hope he never finds my blog because I'm sure he would criticise it hugely. I quite like the drunken effect I have achieved. This was entirely accidental.

The one which is clearly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home