Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Up and running

Fortunately, I am not actually running. Running for me at this hour would be rather unpleasant, something of a rude awakening.
I apologise for the rather scattered potted biography but it is surprisingly hard to talk about yourself without either making yourself sound immensely big-headed, nauseatingly self-effacing or just plain weird. I think, of the three, I prefer to be a little bit peculiar.
At this stage I suspect only my mum, who posts as mig bardsley, is aware of this blog's existence but she has amped up the pressure considerably by linking to my blog. I don't yet know how to do this. Nor have I yet figured out how to do pictures (baffling mention of url and the like).

Heyho, soon I am sure I will figure it all out, but as I am at work and my immediate boss has just walked in and sat next to me, I think it may be time to sign off. A bien tot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home