Friday, November 11, 2005

Pictures I like




I have some more lovely Will Young pictures. Here they are.

My Mum will probably point out that I could cut out the unimpressive finger in the way of the picture but I don't have the software. Or the knowledge. I could do it perfectly well if I had Photoshop. She's a complete technophile.

I think I should get much respect for the pix as they were taken while I was standing in the middle of a crowd of excited teens and pissed racegoers. For American readers, of which there are none I suspect, pissed means drunk.

1 Comments:

Blogger frangelita said...

We do use pissed for angry sometimes - but more often pissed off. Most of the racegoers were in high spirits but not overly aggressive. Which is good. Being a journalist is a mixed blessing - local mechanics don't dare take advantage in case of a bad write up but you also get the usual party comments about not being able to say anything because you're going to obviously write it down.

22/11/05 11:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home