Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sartorial dilemma

So I'm going to a gig tonight. It's pretty mild out, so I want to wear a short skirt. But I've got a whopping great big bruise on my calf after walking into a coffee table last week when I hadn't got my contact lenses in.

This would be clearly visible in daylight, and indeed possibly on my way to the gig. But inside, it's pretty dark and will also be pretty hot (all those bodies, see) so I really don't want to wear tights.

Flaunt the bruise shamelessly? Or wuss out and pop some tights on (man I hate tights). Tricky.

In other news, I have been endeavouring to give myself super cool big rock chick hair by tying it in some twisty bun on the top of my head. When I let it down, the results were, err, interesting, to say the least. But now that I've started on this "big hair" endeavour, it's going to take an awful lot more effort to persuade it to lay flat. I think I'm going to have to go big. Really big. Didn't I just say it would be dark in there...?

More on that story later

More on that story later.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home