Saturday, December 17, 2005

Skipping stones

It has been a labour of - well, not love, but of something akin to it - to get this picture up. It was taken at a stream in a village called Ballingeary in Ireland. My Dad, boyfriend pictured and my brother were trying to teach me how to skip stones. I am not very good at this. It is a nice action picture I think. I also really love the jeans I'm wearing in the pic. Sadly, they wore out a long time ago. I suspect they might be a little on the small side now anyway. One day I'll find another pair of jeans I love as much...

3 Comments:

Blogger mig bardsley said...

Did I take this photo? I know I was chief photographer on the day :) It's very good anyway.
Tell you what, for Christmas we'll make you official taxi driver. that'll solve your booze problem for a few days!

17/12/05 10:14 pm  
Blogger frangelita said...

I'm not sure I like the tone of the phrase 'booze problem' - but driving the boys around sounds like a good plan. As long as I can have at least one baileys and one mulled wine over christmas...

18/12/05 1:26 pm  
Blogger Tabby Rabbit said...

Mmm.. baileys. Always reminds me of Christmas. As does mulled wine. And sherry. Er, let's stop there.

I haven't skipped stones for ages. My mum is a champ at it and sort-of passed it on, though I'm *very* rusty. Want to go and do it now! But (a) it's late (b) I've just got out of the bath and (c) there's no lakes nearby... pah.

19/12/05 9:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home