Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I give up

I have just made three unsuccessful attempts at uploading one, single picture onto this blog. And the joys of my dial-up connection mean it has just failed. And then failed again. And then one more time. I do not have sufficient patience for this. Which is probably why, with my superslow system, I do not blog more frequently. The thinking and the writing take no time - well, obviously some, but you know what I mean - it is the technology deciding whether or not its going to do anything which makes it all happen. And I guess sometimes if I waited long enough it would work. But Lost is on in about ten minutes and I'm not very good at blogging and watching tv at the same time. It's strange, I can do many things at once but actually watching and taking in television and reading command my sole attention. I can't even eat properly and watch telly at the same time. Well I can, but I get tired of washing the tomato sauce stains out of all my favourite tops. Funny how hard it is to get-fork-into-food-then-into-mouth without looking. Not something you would think of as being particularly hard, comparatively speaking, if you were to lose your sight, but I bet it is.

2 Comments:

Blogger mig bardsley said...

Shame. I hope the picture appears eventually.
But I do know the telly/eating syndrome.
Also when reading and eating, the fork-poised-while-you-try-to-work-out-how-to-turn-the-page thing.

8/12/05 11:36 am  
Blogger So said...

You could try eating in front of the telly without your favourite top! I mean you could be topless :)))) or youo could wear something that you don't like and rather see it damaged by some spots!

21/12/05 11:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home