Sunday, May 21, 2006

Pictures

Someone dropped a big hint about seeing some comparative pictures of me before starting on Paul McKenna (sounds like I got in a fight with him or something) and afterwards. Unfortunately, HFs digital camera has packed up and gone away forever, so the pic I took today is on my tiny digital camera and the quality is therefore quite shoddy. Anyhoo...

Me (left) on New Year's Eve:




And me today wearing my new black top with pretty ribbons on it (I'm such a girl at the moment, I bought pink knickers with little flowers on them today)


I suspect it's hard to see if there are any discernible differences due to the general difference in outfits, backgrounds and so on. Once I get my next film developed (yeah, so what if I use an old-fashioned camera, it's an SLR) I might print a better picture.

I did a race day ride at spinning class today. I thought I was going to die. But there were cookies at the end, so it was all good.

More on that story later.

8 Comments:

Blogger starbender said...

ah, ...lookin good, keep up the hard work!
;]

22/5/06 6:42 pm  
Blogger mig bardsley said...

Certainly looks good to me. And the statuesque pose is tremendous :)
(Have to say the psychedelic leg in the top picture is a bit distracting).

23/5/06 1:23 am  
Blogger Dave said...

I think it's just safer never to say anything about women and the result of their diets.

24/5/06 4:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloody hell, what a pair of gazumbas... you lucky bitch!

*stomps off to stuff her A-cups with loo roll*

24/5/06 6:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Well done, you're looking sexier than ever!

26/5/06 10:56 am  
Blogger frangelita said...

Ooh, anonymous number two, do I have a secret cyber admirer? *tosses hair over shoulder in a flirtatious manner*
And anonymous number 1 - I always have had such a pair. When I was in my early teens at gymnastics one of the mums said I was the only one with boobs. It was true.

26/5/06 2:00 pm  
Blogger West said...

Fran...

.....if I was 90 years younger....


Love on ya,


Bob

28/5/06 8:05 pm  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

looking good Fran. Keep up the good work! You're inspiring me :-)

29/5/06 10:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home